ShipLoad – The ship Trim and Stability Calculator
Welcome to ShipLoad – the excel based Ship Trim & Stability Calculator. This app can be used to
- Calculate Draft and Trim of a Vessel
- Stability – IMO Criteria for Ships/Barges
These calculations are very useful during loading/unloading of a vessel, and also for planning vessel operations. It can be quickly deployed, and gives fairly accurate results.
What input is required to run it?
The user needs to do a one-time effort of entering the following:
- Principal Particulars
- Hydrostatics (zero heel and trim)
- Cross Curve data (zero heel and trim, VCG can be varied)
- Tanks data and geometry
- Downflooding point data
The above inputs are required to be entered to create the vessels’ database.
A youtube video is to be found below (the video is of the beta version, the latest version :
- It is not recommended to be used for loading conditions leading to high trim (more than 5 degrees)
- It can be used only for symmetrical vessels
How to buy
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about pricing and how to buy.