This App can be used to design a simple steel plate to be used as a ramp for loadout using SPMT Trailer
- Very useful to design a simple wide steel plate to be used during simple loadout operation
- The plate is placed between the Quay and the Vessel/Barge to cover the gap and act as a bridge for loadout (see Fig)
- The spreadsheet evaluates the strength of the steel plate by considering it as a simply supported wide beam with the Quay-Barge gap as upsupported span
- The plate is designed for a single file of the SMPT trailer.
- If there are multiple files, plates with the same design can be added for other files during loadout
- ONLY in SI Units