License Terms – Simple general usage terms are as follows:
- When a client purchases a product (template or software) from www.thenavalarch.com, only one person may have access to and/or use it. If more people within the client organization wish to use the same template or software, the client will need to purchase multiple copies of the product, one per person using it.
- The client is purchasing a non-exclusive, non-transferable, conditional license to use the product (template or software). The client must not sell, transfer, share, distribute or give away the product. The product is for the use of the client only and will always remain the property of www.thenavalarch.com.
- The client shall assume all liability for the usage of the product. It is up to the client to verify that all the data they incorporate, all spreadsheets or software changes they incorporate are correct.
Liability Statement –
- www.thenavalarch.com has meticulously strived to assure the accuracy and quality of the products (templates and software) offered through the platform. The products are designed to significantly reduce the client’s spreadsheet setup time and working time. However, there may be some scenarios that could affect the results obtained from these products. For instance, the input data could be corrupt, the spreadsheet or software could be improperly modified, or some other unforeseeable conditions may occur. Therefore, the client is required to independently verify that all aspects of the spreadsheets or software are working properly. www.thenavalarch.com (this includes partners, creators, associates, assigns, and nominees) assumes no liability for usage of or results from the product(s). The client is required to notify us at [email protected], if they find a bug or any other inaccuracies or inconsistency in the templates, software, documentation or on this website.
Legal Disclaimer Statement –
- All templates, software, notes, documentation, pages, and other information are provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation, fitness for a particular purpose or performance. By using the products or acting on any information included within this web site, YOU AGREE TO ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK, for any result, performance, or lack of performance, including damage to data and/or damage to property.
- Neither the webmaster, site owner, agents, nor any third parties shall be liable to the client for any use of these templates, software or content (including any inability to use), for its performance, for any incidental or consequential damages, and/or any claim by any other party.