2. The formula for superstructure correction for Type B ships updated to calculate effective length before calculation of tabular freeboard
3. Pool length and forecastle length now changed to freeboard length, as the sheer correction table is based on freeboard length
4. Displacement changed to volumetric displacement in report
5. All references to Le/Lf changed to Le/L to avoid confusion in report
6. The Loadline image in the report has been removed due to non-conformity in resolution across different devices
- A graphic user interface for easy use
- Easy and intuitive data input
- The Loadline mark and different freeboards(Summer, Winter, Tropical, etc.) shown in the output
- Automatic generation of a detailed pdf report demonstrating the entire calculations and the Loadline mark (only in PRO version)
- Help Topics on crucial aspects of the calculations.
- Video help files for using the software.
- Up-to-date calculations based on the latest provisions and revisions of the ICLL
Instructions for setup:
****Please ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader for opening the report generated in Full Version. Get it here: